Little gestures may be, well, little in the literal sense, but their impact can be anything but small — especially when they catch you off guard. Whether your romance is newly blossoming, or you’ve been with your partner for a while now, keeping things fresh should never be out of the question. So, when you want to make your person’s day extra special, or put a smile on their face, just because, this list is here to help you accomplish (and totally crush) both.
1. Make them a bouquet of freshly-cut flowers from your garden.
2. Create a playlist that’ll upgrade their at-home workout routine.
3. Take the initiative & plan a virtual date date night with your best couple friends.
4. Surprise them with a pint of their fave ice cream from a local business that’s open.
5. Bring them breakfast in bed, just because. Pancakes and a mimosa (or three)? Hell yes.
6. Recreate their fave vacay you guys took together, at home. Make a meal and cocktails that are specific to that destination, and watch a movie that took place there.
7. Grab your apron and surprise them with a homemade sweet treat.
8. Fold down their side of the bed and put a sweet note on their pillow at night.
9. Sign them up for an Airbnb Online Experience they’ve had their eye on.
10. Blow up some pool floats, whip up a fruity cocktail mix, & have a day club-esque party in your backyard, just the two of you.
11. Nothing beats a sunset picnic on the beach, complete with a bottle of merlot and your number one person.
12. Show genuine interest in and help them with one of their home projects.
13. Create an indoor tent setup for a wine & cheese picnic. If you’re feeling real fancy, go all out with a charcuterie board.
14. Surprise them with a fun cocktail at happy hour o’clock.
15. For something different, plan a little scavenger hunt around your place and into your backyard.
16. Bring them their early morning caffeine fix, along with a biscotti and a sweet note, when their day’s off to a busy start.